EUREKA GOLD ® APPLICATION
EUREKA GOLD ® can only be applied using the Genesis 150 mL EUREKA GOLD Power Doser™ and must be applied within 24 hours of shearing.
This applicator delivers the high volume dose required, quickly and accurately, whilst ensuring optimum body coverage. EUREKA GOLD ® is applied in a band from the poll, along the backline, to the butt of the tail.
Note: The applicator will deliver up to 150 mL, so for sheep greater than 50kg who require more than 150 mL, split the dose: applying the first dose from tail to the middle of the back, and the second dose from the middle of the back to the head.
Up to 6 weeks are required for EUREKA GOLD ® to kill lice on treated sheep. EUREKA GOLD ® should only be applied to cleanly shorn sheep and is not suitable for use on lambing ewes or ewes with lambs at foot, unless the lambs are also shorn and treated. EUREKA GOLD ® should not be used to treat ewes less than 6 weeks before lambing commences, as live lice can persist and infect the lambs. Following treatment, do not mix treated sheep with untreated sheep. Severely stressed sheep or those in posor health should not be treated.
To ensure successful lice control following the use of EUREKA GOLD ®, it is important to observe the following:
- EUREKA GOLD ® must only be used within 24 hrs after shearing.
- EUREKA GOLD ® is not to be used to treat ewes less than 6 weeks before lambing commences, as live lice can persist and infect the lambs.
- EUREKA GOLD ® treated sheep must not be mixed with untreated sheep.
- EUREKA GOLD ® is not to be used on sheep which have not been cleanly shorn.
- EUREKA GOLD ® is not to be used on animals that are severely stressed or are in poor health.
- Please refer to product label before using product.